iFinance Alternatives for Android
iFinance is not available for Android but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to iFinance and many of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to iFinance are You Need A Budget (Paid), MoneyWallet (Free, Open Source), Quicken (Paid) and Linxo (Freemium).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money.PROVEN METHOD
- Advanced expense manager that allows you to track your expenses and plan budgets.
- Quicken is Americas #1 personal finance software. Make money management easy. Take control of your personal finances.
- It’s easy to manage your moneyTake charge of your money quickly and effortlessly. You know exactly how much you spend and how much you save. You make the right decisions!
- Bankin' is the best app to manage your money.More than 2.5 million users trust Bankin' to manage their personal and business financesMAIN FEATURES
- Manage your personal finance easily.* Daily expense tracking* Manage all type of accounts eg. cash, saving, credit card, etc.* Categorize your expenses
- Monzia can help you save money, relieve stress and make time for the fun things in life. Keeping track of your business and tax has never been easier.
- Moneydance is easy to use personal finance software that is loaded with all the features you need: online banking and bill payment, account management, budgeting and investment...
- Lemon is an innovative personal finance manager with unbiased insights and suggestions.