Open Source ffWorks Alternatives
The most popular alternative is HandBrake, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to ffWorks so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ffWorks alternatives are File Converter (Free, Open Source), fre:ac (Free, Open Source), VidCoder (Free, Open Source) and WinFF (Free, Open Source).
- Convert videos to formats that work on your mobile phone, tablet, TV media player, game console, computer, or web browser.
- File Converter is a very simple tool which allows you to convert and compress one or several file(s) using the context menu in Windows Explorer.
- fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various formats and codecs. It will convert between MP3, MP4/M4A,...
- VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
- WinFF is a GUI frontend and batch parser for the command-line multimedia tool...
- MeGUI is a video conversion application, which was primarily designed to be a DVD ripper, but is capable of many transcoding tasks.
- QWinFF is a GUI for FFmpeg, a powerful command-line media converter. FFmpeg can read audio and video files in various formats and convert them into other formats.
- MEncoder is a free command line video decoding, encoding and filtering tool released under the GNU General Public License. It is a sibling of...
- FFQueue is (yet another) graphical user interface for FFMpeg with comprehensive support for both the basic features but also the more advanced features like filtergraphs.
- Open source software without any restriction - converter all formats video|audio|image professionnals codecs and standards - swiss knife tool Windows and OSX.