Kaspersky Lab has developed the TDSSKiller utility that allows removing rootkits.
Suggest and vote on features
- - TDSSKiller is the most popular Windows alternative to IceSword.
- - TDSSKiller is the most popular free alternative to IceSword.
- PortableTDSSKiller can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
GMER is an application that detects and removes rootkits .
It scans for:
GMER has no features, suggest some!
- hidden processes
- hidden threads
- hidden modules
- hidden services
- hidden files
- hidden Alternate Data Streams
- hidden registry keys
- drivers hooking SSDT
- drivers hooking IDT
- drivers hooking IR.
Chkrootkit is a Linux tool to locally check for signs of a rootkit. It contains:
Chkrootkit has no features, suggest some!
- - Chkrootkit is the most popular Linux alternative to IceSword.
- - Chkrootkit is the most popular Open Source alternative to IceSword.
Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA drills down and removes even deeply embedded rootkitsMalwarebytes Anti-Rootkit has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
Last updated on November 2nd, 2017.
Infected with a virus? Unsure whether your existing antivirus software has detected and removed it? Still having problems and unsure where to turn to next? Sophos Virus Removal Tool can help.Sophos Virus Removal Tool has no features, suggest some!
RootkitRevealer is an advanced rootkit detection utility. It runs on Windows NT 4 and higher and its output lists Registry and file system API discrepancies that may indicate the presence of a user-mode or kernel-mode rootkit.
RootkitRevealer has no features, suggest some!
- - RootkitRevealer is the most popular Web-based alternative to IceSword.