iCare Data Recovery Alternatives for Mac
iCare Data Recovery is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is TestDisk, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to iCare Data Recovery and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to iCare Data Recovery are PhotoRec (Free, Open Source), Disk Drill (Paid), R-Studio (Paid) and EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard (Freemium).
- Shining Mac Data Recovery Wizard is the user-trusted professional Mac File Recovery software.
- Recovers deleted files, folders from Mac OS X hard drive, Time Machine disk, password protected disks, NTFS, FAT and EXFAT drives.
- Bitwar Data Recovery fully compatiable with windwons 10/8/Vista/XP,Specialized in Docs, Photo, Video, Music and Archive , Easy 3 steps Recover from SD Card, Memory Stick, PC/MAC, Hard Drive, Camera, USB Drive, Recycle Bin etc.100% Safe & Complete.
- R Data Recovery restores photos, documents, videos, audios, archive files, emails from PC/Laptop, Mac, hard drive, external hard drive, memory card, USB flash drive, digital storage medium after accidental deletion, formatting, virus attacks, etc.
- 100% Free to restore deleted/formatted/lost pictures from hard disk, USB drive, SD card, memory card, digital camera, etc.
- Retrieve deleted Messages, Photos, WhatsApp Chats, and much more.
- Cisdem Data Recovery for Mac helps you to recover lost valuable data, documents, video, music, and photos back from lost, deleted, formatted, logical corrupted internal hard disk, digital camera, USB drive, SD card, MP3/4, etc. external devices.
- Recover data on Win and Mac including deleted files, partition corruption, hard drives that will not mount and much more. Free trial!
- Have you ever formatted your camera’s memory card accidentally or deleted images erroneously?
- There’re always some accidents, for example, some important worksheets/photos/videos disappear?