Free Banktivity Alternatives for Windows
Banktivity is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Banktivity and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Banktivity are HomeBank (Free, Open Source), Money Manager Ex (Free, Open Source), KMyMoney (Free, Open Source) and Ledger (Free, Open Source).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Free personal accounting software designed for ease of use for finance and budget management.
- Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software.
- KMyMoney is a cross-platform personal finance manager build on KDE frameworks technologies for your desktop and notebook environment.
- Ledger is a powerful, double-entry accounting system that is accessed from the UNIX command-line. This may put off some users, since there is no flashy UI, but for those who want unparalleled reporting access to their data there are few alternatives.
- Manager is free accounting software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Money Lover is a great yet simple manager for tracking your personal finance, i.e. your income, cash, spending, expenses, all conveniently from your mobile device.
- Grisbi is a personnal accounting application running under GNU/Linux and Windows, released under the GPL licence.
- Money Plus Sunset Deluxe is designed to be a replacement for expired versions of Money Plus Essentials, Money Plus Deluxe, and Money Plus Premium versions.
- Money Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts. Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.