Paid Banktivity Alternatives for Windows
Banktivity is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Banktivity and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Banktivity are HomeBank (Free, Open Source), Money Manager Ex (Free, Open Source), KMyMoney (Free, Open Source) and Ledger (Free, Open Source).
- The most popular version of Americas #1 small business financial software helps make your business more profitable.
- Quicken is Americas #1 personal finance software. Make money management easy. Take control of your personal finances.
- Your budget in the blink of an eye! With BudgetView, visualize your entire budget on a single screen, in a simple set of envelopes such as: income, groceries, leisure, etc.
- Moneydance is easy to use personal finance software that is loaded with all the features you need: online banking and bill payment, account management, budgeting and investment...
- Moneyspire is the user-friendly personal finance software that brings your finances together in one place. Keep track of your bank accounts, credit cards, etc. and balance your checkbook, set bill reminders, and generate detailed reports and charts.
- Money Tracker Pro is an advanced personal finance manager - the only application on the market that allows you to seamlessly track your cash accounts and stock portfolios.
- Unique calendar-based personal finance manager.
- Don’t ignore the changement. Vosae is a powerful application for your daily company management.
- Buckets is a private, personal finance app for family budgeting. Track expenses, make savings goals, get out of debt all from the privacy of your own computer.
- Straightforward personal finance software, simple yet powerful.