WateryDroid is a very a very very simple and small app to remind you to drink water.
- - WateryDroid is the most popular Android alternative to HydroMemo.
- - WateryDroid is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to HydroMemo.
It tracks your daily water intake and reminds you when it's time to drink water to ensure proper hydration levels. It also helps you develop healthy habits via drinking alarms and many other useful features.
Many of us don't drink enough water, however it is a key element for maintaining our health and general well-being. Simply increasing your daily intake of water helps to keep your skin looking vibrant and younger, aids your natural digestion, improves your overall...
- - iDrated is the most popular iPhone alternative to HydroMemo.
- - iDrated is the most popular commercial alternative to HydroMemo.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo9 Let's Hydrate, Drink Water Reminder alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
- Health Tool
If you want to keep your body well hydrated, you need water reminder. Why is that important? Because up to 65% of the human body is water, and if that level is not maintained well enough, you're at the risk of various health problems.
Let's Hydrate, Drink Water Reminder Features
WaterMinder is an award winning daily water reminder & tracker that allows you to view your hydration balance progress, calculate water goal, get motivated via reminders, achieve your daily hydration goals and win awards! Download now!
- - WaterMinder is the most popular Mac & iPad alternative to HydroMemo.
Get your body back on track by drinking more water consistently and making it easier than ever to get into the habit. WaterLog helps you do this by calculating a daily goal based on common metrics and motivating you to drink at an interval of your choice.
Hydrate is an open source Android application to allow a user to help track water intake (or lack thereof).
- - Hydrate is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to HydroMemo.
The project seems to be no longer developed. Last version, 1.5, released in June 2013, can be still downloaded from Google Play Store and FDroid.