Open Source Hushmail Alternatives
The most popular alternative is ProtonMail, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Hushmail so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Hushmail alternatives are Tutanota (Free Personal, Open Source), Posteo (Paid, Open Source), MailDrop (Free, Open Source) and Mailpile (Free, Open Source).
- Secure email with absolutely no compromises, brought to you by MIT and CERN scientists. Swiss Based
- Tutanota is a free and open source web-mail client that focuses on privacy and security. It has open source iOS and an Android apps.
- Web- and IMAP-based email service. 2GB cost 1€/month. Information is hosted on encrypted hard drives. Electricity from renewable resources is used.
- MailDrop is a free throwaway e-mail address. It's temporary. It's transient. It's disposable.
- Mailpile is a modern, fast web-mail client with user-friendly encryption and privacy features.
- CTemplar offers users the world’s most secure encrypted email program. CTemplar’s security does not lie solely in its advanced encryption. CTemplar is structured and domiciled so as to best protect your data from information requests.
- Kolab Now provides a suite of intuitive apps in a user friendly environment to make your day to day online comms easier, smarter and most importantly; secure.
- Teknik was created to provide users with web services that they can trust. Services range from url shorteners to pastebins and encrypted file uploads.
- Email inbox service
Nearly all mail is accepted
Messages are regularly recycled
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies
- Inboxkitten is an open-source disposable email service that you can freely deploy adopt on your own!Use any inbox to avoid spam