Open Source GLSL Sandbox Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Shader Editor, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 21 alternatives to GLSL Sandbox so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GLSL Sandbox alternatives are SHADERed (Free, Open Source), Shdr (Free, Open Source), ShaderWorkshop (Free, Open Source) and Synthclipse (Free, Open Source).
- Create and edit GLSL shaders on your Android phone or tablet and use them as live wallpaper.
- Lightweight, full-featured desktop tool for creating and testing HLSL and GLSL shaders.
- Shdr is an online ESSL (GLSL) shader editor, viewer and validator powered by WebGL.
- Shader Workship is an interactive GLSL fragment shader editor inspired by ShaderToy and built with Qt.
- GLSL shader prototyping and live-development tool.
- ProtoShade is a GLSL:ES Shader Prototyping Utility for Android. Code shaders on mobile devices while a viewport renders the results transparently in the background.
- TyphoonLabs' OpenGL Shader Designer is an open-source shader development IDE created for writing vertex and fragment shaders in the OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL).
- Node based Shader Editor in webGL done as my final degree's project, a demo c.
- The Force is a web-based IDE/code editor for WebGL complete with audio input control, OSC support, texture panel and more.