Self-Hosted Hotjar Alternatives
Open Source Experience Management Solution.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Formbricks is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Hotjar.
- - Formbricks is the most popular Open Source alternative to Hotjar.
- Privacy focusedFormbricks is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No Coding RequiredFormbricks can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsFormbricks can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Formbricks simultaneously.
- Ad-freeFormbricks doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- User RatingFormbricks supports user ratings and reviews to help you make up your mind.
Plerdy is a package of conversion rate optimization tools that are bundled in a single CRO platform. Today are available: Website Heatmap tools, Session recordings, SEO-checker, Popup and NPS builder, Conversion Funnels.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Plerdy as a Alternative to Hotjarpros, cons and recent comments
Not even close to what https://watchthem.live/ can do in terms of CRO, email marketing, Livechats1
See how your visitors interact with your website to identify/fix user experience issues and increase conversion rates. Fast and simple visitor recording setup available in both self hosted on-premise solution and a cloud hosted solution.Suggest and vote on features
Self-hosted private analytics including: full session recordings, heatmaps, statistics, tag manager and much more!.Suggest and vote on features
Digital Experience Insights platform with best-of-breed Session replay technology, that empowers product teams to analyze user behavior, boost conversion rate, and drive product adoption. Sign up free with 1500 sessions/month and all features.Suggest and vote on features
phpAnalytics is a privacy focused, web analytics software solution. It provides detailed web traffic reports, such as Realtime, Overview, Acquisitions, Behavior, Geographic, Technology, Events, and more.
highlight.io is a monitoring tool for the next generation of developers (like you!). Unlike the age-old, outdated tools out there, we aim to build a cohesive, modern and fully-featured monitoring solution, something we wished WE had. And it's all open source.Suggest and vote on features
- User Session Recordinghighlight.io can record user sessions to gain a real understanding of how users interact with a website.
Open-source session replay suite built for developers. Self-hosted for full control over your data.Suggest and vote on features