Free Headstart Alternatives
The most popular alternative is WordPress, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to Headstart so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Headstart alternatives are Drupal (Free, Open Source), Joomla (Free, Open Source), Strapi (Free, Open Source) and Cockpit (Free, Open Source).
- WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
- Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual, a community of users, or an enterprise to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website.
- Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications.
- Strapi is the most popular open-source Headless CMS. Strapi gives developers the freedom to use their favorite tools and frameworks while allowing editors to easily manage their content and distribute it anywhere.
- Cockpit was born out of the need of building a simple dynamic site.
- Gentics Mesh is an open source API-first CMS, complete with multi-language support, versioning and roles & permissions. Built for scalability, it enables you to store & retrieve JSON documents and binaries via REST or GraphQL.
- The GraphQL Headless CMS.
- Squidex is an open source headless CMS and content management hub. In contrast to a traditional CMS Squidex provides a rich API with OData filter and Swagger definitions.