Free HDAT2 Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to HDAT2 for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is CrystalDiskInfo, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to HDAT2 and 17 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to HDAT2 are HD Tune (Freemium), Hard Disk Sentinel (Paid), Victoria (Free) and HDD Regenerator (Paid).
- Open-source HDD/SSD utility for monitoring S.M.A.R.T. values, disk temperature and other information.
- HD Tune is a hard disk / SSD utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and more!.
- Victoria - An experimental program to work with HDD.
- HDDScan is a freeware utility for storage devices diagnostics (HDD, RAID, Flash). The program can scan storage device for bad blocks, show S.M.A.R.T. attributes and change some HDD parameters such as AAM, APM, etc. .
- HDD Low Level Format Tool is a utility for low-level hard disk drive formatting. - Supported interfaces: S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SCSI, SAS, USB, FIREWIRE.
- SeaTools is a diagnostic tool that helps you determine the condition of the disk drive in your external hard drive, desktop or laptop computer.
- MHDD is the most popular freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics.
- Macrorit Disk Scanner is a third party disk surface portable tool for scan disk bad sectors which provides you with better options and better performance than Windows native disk scanner. .
- HDDExpert gives you a crystal-clear vision of your Hard Drive (HDD or SSD) health and performance and translates S.M.A.R.T. attributes into readable indication.
- This is a Windows version of the Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. It will test WD internal and external drives.