Open Source HARFANG 3D Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Godot Engine, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to HARFANG 3D so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting HARFANG 3D alternatives are Unreal Engine (Free, Open Source), Torque 3D (Free, Open Source), MonoGame (Free, Open Source) and CrossBrowdy (Free, Open Source).
- Godot is a fully featured, open source, MIT licensed game engine. It focuses on having great tools, and a visual oriented workflow that can export to PC, Mobile and Web platforms.
- Unreal Engine is a professional suite of tools and technologies used for building high-quality games across a range of platforms.
- Torque 3D is a easy-to-use game creation platform.
- One framework for creating powerful cross-platform games. The spiritual successor to XNA with 1000's of titles shipped across desktop, mobile, and console platforms.
- HaxeFlixel is a 2D Game Engine that lets you create cross-platform games easier with free, open source technology!
- Virtual Reality for Lua.