Free Greenshot Alternatives for Google Chrome
Greenshot is not available for Google Chrome but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Google Chrome alternative is ShareX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Greenshot and many of them are available for Google Chrome so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Google Chrome alternatives to Greenshot are LightShot (Free), Evernote Web Clipper (Free), Flamory (Free Personal) and Monosnap (Freemium).
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- Lightshot - easy screenshot tool, is screen capture tool for Windows and Mac platforms, with the added advantage of automatically uploading it online for sharing or editing.
- Save anything you see online - including text, links and images - into your Evernote account with a single click.
- Flamory remembers things, so you don't have to. Make snapshots of web pages, files and desktop apps. You can find snapshots later using full-text search and thumbnails.
- Monosnap allows you to save screenshots easily, conveniently, and quickly, sharing them with friends and colleagues at once.
- Capture or record any part of your screen. The editor will help you to annotate or blur sensitive info. Fast upload and share with the Short URL.
- Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!.
- Capture full web page screenshots in Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Pale Moon or Internet Explorer
Quick screenshots and annotations!.
- Capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, one-click upload to share. CaptureCapture visible part
- Add the OneNote Web Clipper to your web browser so you can save, annotate, and organize anything from the web.