GrandReporter lets you automate searches over the internet. Create your queries, and it will scan for new web information periodically.
As soon as a new page on one of the subjects is detected on the Internet, you will be alerted, you can view and classify it, and save interesting pages in bookmarks.
Handle Searches on the Web
• Automate your searches on the web.
• Create your own queries.
• Surveys and detects any new page for the subjects that you are looking for.
• Preview, save, mark, share, and classify the found pages.
• Bookmarks, smart lists, etc.
• And much more... More Info »
Create unlimited number of requests.
Create search requests for all web sites, or limited to certain web sites only.
Search and survey is done in background (no need to have GrandReporter launched permanently).
Warn of new pages found, even if GrandReporter is not launched.
Web pages preview in integrated browser.
Manage, classify, remove found pages.
Bookmarks to store your prefered web pages.