Google Reader Alternatives for Windows
Google Reader is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is QuiteRSS, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Google Reader and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Google Reader are News360 (Free), FeedReader (Free), FreshRSS (Free, Open Source) and Feeder (Freemium).
- Features: Feed and news filters: new, unread, starred, deleted (for news until restart application) User filters Proxy configuration: automatic or manual
- News360 is a next-generation news reader that gathers news from more than 10,000 different online sources, and presents them in an innovative visual fashion, aggregating different...
- FeedReader Online is a FREE RSS news aggregation solution that provides robust, state-of-the-art features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment.
- FreshRSS is a free, self-hosted RSS aggregator. It is quite lightweight, fast (it can manage +100k articles without complaining) and powerful (e.g.
- Feeder.co is a simple way to follow your favorite feeds and sites. Feeder supports most RSS and Atom feeds on the web. Browsing your feeds has never been easier.Features
- RSS Guard is simple, light and easy-to-use RSS/ATOM feed aggregator developed using Qt framework which supports online feed synchronization.
- Looking for a simple and open feed reader?Free, open source, easy to use, Sismics Reader is what you need to keep your feeds under control.Central
- Flowreader is a web-based RSS reader that brings users both web news and social accounts feeds. One can organize categories, share and post directly from Flowreader page to Twitter and Google+ accounts.
- FeedDemon is a popular RSS reader for Windows, with an easy-to-use interface that makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information.Tagging