Google Reader Alternatives for iPhone
Google Reader is not available for iPhone but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPhone alternative is Feedly, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Google Reader and many of them are available for iPhone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPhone alternatives to Google Reader are Inoreader (Freemium), NewsBlur (Freemium, Open Source), Reeder (Paid) and Bloglovin’ (Free).
- Feedly is a better way to organize, read and share the content of your favorite sites.
- Discover, share and read the best on the web. With Inoreader, content comes to you, the minute it's available.
- NewsBlur is a personal news reader that brings people together to talk about the world.
- A news reader for the Mac with support for various sync services.Reeder 4 adds new features like…- The new Bionic Reading mode
- Add any blog on the web that you want to follow, see all their latest posts gathered in a beautiful feed.
- News360 is a next-generation news reader that gathers news from more than 10,000 different online sources, and presents them in an innovative visual fashion, aggregating different...
- Feeder.co is a simple way to follow your favorite feeds and sites. Feeder supports most RSS and Atom feeds on the web. Browsing your feeds has never been easier.Features
- RSS reader shows you articles from your favorite blogs and news sites, and it keeps track of what you’ve read.
- Website change monitoring tool that alerts the user when parts of a page changes.
- Feed Wrangler is an RSS reader designed to make reading your news feeds as easy and quick as possible.