Blockly Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Blockly for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Scratch, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to Blockly and eight of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Blockly are Alice (Free), HyperNext Studio (Free), Bingo (Free, Open Source) and Visogram (Free Personal).
- Drag-and-drop visual programming language and platform for learning, creating and sharing code and interactive projects.
- Alice is an innovative 3D programming environment that makes it easy to create an animation for telling a story, playing an interactive game, or a video to share on the web.
- HyperNext Studio is an easy to use software creation system that allows almost anyone, to quickly start building their own software that works.
- Programming language based on Scratch, which uses a "block" UI for building apps and games.
- Visogram is a tool that lets you create user interfaces and graphical programs directly in your browser.
- Blue is confirmed to be by MIT. it is a another version of panther.
- Graphical Programming for MacOSX
- Describes ToonTalk - an animated interactive world inside of which children can build programs and games.