Gnome Connection Manager Alternatives for Windows
Gnome Connection Manager is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is PuTTY, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 29 alternatives to Gnome Connection Manager and 19 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Gnome Connection Manager are mRemoteNG (Free, Open Source), Remote Desktop Manager (Freemium), Bitvise SSH Client (Free Personal) and Royal TSX (Freemium).
- PuTTY is a free and open-source terminal emulator, serial console and network file transfer application.
- mRemoteNG is a fork of mRemote, an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager.
- Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that can be securely shared between users.
- SSH and SFTP client for Windows incorporates: * one of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients;
- Royal TS provides easy and secure access to your remote systemsUnlock the power to remotely manage your systemson multiple platforms!
- ZOC is a powerful and well-established terminal emulator and telnet client, well known for its outstanding user interface with tabbed multi session support.
- SecureCRT combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, data integrity, and authentication options of the Secure Shell protocol.
- Secure Shell is an xterm-compatible terminal emulator and stand-alone ssh client for Chrome.
- Windows tool for managing multiple PuTTY instances in a single tabbed window.