The most popular alternative is Emojipedia, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 20 alternatives to Glyphfinder so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Glyphfinder alternatives are Rocket (Freemium), WinCompose (Free, Open Source), Uosk (Free, Open Source) and SymbSearch (Free, Open Source).
- The online encyclopedia of emoji.
- Rocket is a free Mac app that makes typing emoji faster and easier using Slack-style shortcuts.Features:- The fastest, smoothest Slack-style emoji picker for your Mac
- Get easy access to thousands of special symbols through composing of characters on the keyboard in ways that are very easy to remember.
- Uosk is a light tool that opens any ASCII, ANSI, UTF-8 and UTF-16 text file and converts words (e.g. separated by spaces) into buttons.
- SymbSearch lets you easily get unicode-symbolsso you can simply paste it into your text you are working on.
- WizKey makes it easy to type accented and other special Unicode characters using a standard US/UK keyboard with easy to remember keyboard shortcuts.
- The character map that works! PopChar is an application that lets you insert special characters, umlauts and foreign letters into any document.
- Extra Keys is a software input panel for typing international accented and other special characters.
- All emojis for all platforms - facebook, twitter, apple, google, samsung, emojione, and more.
- Holdkey is a Windows program that makes it easy to type characters with accents.