The most popular alternative is FlightGear, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to GL-117 so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GL-117 alternatives are Rigs of Rods (Free, Open Source), Real Flight Simulator (Paid), Microsoft Flight Simulator (Paid) and X-Plane (Paid).
- The FlightGear flight simulator project is an open-source, multi-platform, cooperative flight simulator development project. It also simulates space flight in Earth's orbit.
- Rigs of Rods is an open source vehicle simulator licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3.
- Live a unique experience flying in any part of the world and exploring sceneries and airports in high resolution with satellite maps, 3D buildings, runways, procedures and air...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator immerses you in a beautifully rich and realistic world with dozens of aircraft and interactive Missions for a completely new and innovative gaming...
- A popular flight simulation software, with very realistic realtime-computed physics, based on Blade Element Theory.
- YS Flight Simulator is a free flight simulator specifically designed for computers without powerful graphics rendering capabilities.
- Microsoft Flight is a flight simulation game from Microsoft Studios created as a successor to the long-running, discontinued Microsoft Flight Simulator series.
- Unleash your inner maverick, become a pilot and CONQUER the skies! Get yourself the best plane and go HIGHER!FEATURES+ Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
- GeoFS is a free, online flight simulator, with global scenery, that runs in your web browser.
- Do you have the dream of working in the aviation industry? Let your career take off here with this cool new 3D flight simulator game.