5 out of 5 with 1 ratings

Gitbox Reviews

about Gitbox · · Helpful Not helpful Report as spam

Easiest Git client I've ever used. Doesn't offer advanced features, but 85% of the time, it's the perfect solution. You can always use a more advanced (and far more frustrating) app to manage the other 15%.