GIF Explainer AlternativesScreenshot Capture Tools and other similar apps like GIF Explainer
This tool allows you to record a selected area of your screen and save as a animated gif.
- - ScreenToGif is the most popular Windows alternative to GIF Explainer.
- - ScreenToGif is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to GIF Explainer.
Prezi allows anyone who can sketch an idea on a napkin to create and perform stunning non-linear presentations with relations, zooming into details, and adjusting to the time left without the need to skip slides.
- - Prezi is the most popular Web-based, Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to GIF Explainer.
Microsoft PowerPoint, part of the Microsoft 365 (Office) , enables users to create high-impact, dynamic presentations, while integrating workflow and ways to easily share information.
- - Microsoft PowerPoint is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to GIF Explainer.
- - Microsoft PowerPoint is the most popular commercial alternative to GIF Explainer.
Microsoft PowerPoint Features
Google Slides, part of Google Drive , is an online presentations app that allows you to show off your work in a visual way. Here's what you can do with Google Slides:
Google Slides Features
impress.js is a presentation framework based on the power of CSS3 transforms and transitions in modern browsers and inspired by the idea behind prezi.com - an "infinite canvas" for your presentation.
- - impress.js is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to GIF Explainer.
GifCam is a handy and reliable application designed to record the screen and to convert the recordings into GIF format.
Sway, part of Office Online , makes it quick and easy to create and share polished, interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more. Add your content, and we'll do the rest.
Microsoft Office Sway Features
The easiest way to create and share beautiful presentations. The Slides editor is available right in your browser. All of your work is stored securely on our servers, accessible wherever you are. Presentations can be viewed in any modern browser, including mobile. Touch devices a.
It's a tool for creating animated GIFs from a screen recording. Client-side only, no data is uploaded. Modern browser required.
Steps Recorder (called Problems Steps Recorder in Windows 7), is a program that helps you troubleshoot a problem on your device by recording the exact steps you took when the problem occurred.