Free ghostwriter Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to ghostwriter for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to ghostwriter and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to ghostwriter are Typora (Free), Zettlr (Free, Open Source), Mark Text (Free, Open Source) and FocusWriter (Free, Open Source).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- A markdown editor, markdown reader.
- Zettlr is a supercharged markdown editor that combines many writing editor features and collect them in one application.
- Mark Text is a Markdown editor for Mac, Windows and Linux. It is a concise text editor, dedicated to improving your editing efficiency.
- Simple but configurable and themeable, distraction-free text editor for writers. Open-source and available across desktop platforms.
- Markdown is a text-to-HTML conversion tool for web writers.
- Haroopad is a markdown enabled document processor for creating web-friendly documents.
- ReText is a simple text editor for Markdown and reStructuredText documents with syntax highlighting and optional live preview.
- Abricotine is an open-source markdown editor for desktop.In Abricotine, you can preview your document directly in the text editor rather than in a side pane.
- HedgeDoc (formerly known as CodiMD) is an open-source collaborative markdown editor. .