Paid GhostReader Alternatives
The most popular alternative is TextAloud. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 45 alternatives to GhostReader so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GhostReader alternatives are ReadSpeaker (Paid), Voice Dream Reader (Paid), Loquendo TTS (Paid) and kurzweil 3000 (Paid).
- NextUp.com develops Windows text to speech (TTS) software applications like TextAloud that let your computer talk with AT&T Natural Voices.
- Online Text to Speech by ReadSpeaker. Speech-enable web sites, mobile apps, online documents and forms so that your visitors can listen to your content.
- Voice Dream Reader is a feature rich mobile TTS reader. All features are fully accessible with VoiceOver.
- Loquendo TTS software brings you truly natural sounding voices able to read any kind of dynamic data and prompts in your server-based, multimedia, embedded and multimodal voice...
- Can read PDFs by highlighting the sentence and the word that is currently being read.
- Voice is your Text-to-Speech Mac App. It offers various unique features.Ideally for learning at school, script authors, learning platforms, audio books
- Acapela Group, the leading European voice expert leaning upon 25 years of experience, invents text-to- speech solutions to give your content a voice in up to 25 languages.
- Online text to speech converter that comes without subscription model. Pay for only what you need.
- The only text to speech app that features interactive web. Aside from that it is a fully featured text to speech suite on the desktop.
- Select and Speak uses iSpeech's human-quality text-to-speech (TTS) to read any selected text in the browser.