Gene Construction Kit Alternatives
SnapGene Viewer is revolutionary software that allows molecular biologists to create, browse, and share richly annotated DNA sequence files up to 1 Gb in length.
SnapGene Viewer has no features, suggest some!
- - SnapGene Viewer is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Gene Construction Kit.
- - SnapGene Viewer is the most popular free alternative to Gene Construction Kit.
GENtle is a software for DNA and amino acid editing, database management, plasmid maps, restriction and ligation, alignments, sequencer data import, calculators, gel image display, PCR, and much more.
GENtle has no features, suggest some!
- - GENtle is the most popular Open Source alternative to Gene Construction Kit.
Mendelgen is an online DNA vector editing and manipulation tool. It offers features like MSA alignment, codon optimization, feature detection, and more. It's wrapped in a beautiful and intuitive design to make your experience easy and enjoyable.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Mendelgen is the most popular Web-based alternative to Gene Construction Kit.
MacVector is a comprehensive Macintosh application that provides sequence editing, primer design, cloning and designing constructs, internet database searching, protein analysis, sequence confirmation, multiple sequence alignment, phylogenetic reconstruction, coding region...
MacVector has no features, suggest some!
- - MacVector is the most popular commercial alternative to Gene Construction Kit.
DNAssist provides an intuitive, single interface within which sequence files are displayed, edited and analyzed. The user can customize the display in editor windows by selecting the font, font size, and line length.Suggest and vote on features