Free Geekbench Alternatives
The most popular alternative is UserBenchMark, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to Geekbench so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Geekbench alternatives are PassMark CPU Benchmarks (Free), Cinebench (Free), Phoronix Test Suite (Free, Open Source) and AnTuTu Benchmark (Free).
- Still hankering for the day that you pulled your new PC out of the box, plugged it in and it just worked? UserBenchmark is a free all-in-one benchmarking application.
- Over 600,000 CPUs and 1,000 models benchmarked and compared in graph form, updated daily!.
- Cross-platform test suite that evaluates your computer's hardware capabilities.
- The Phoronix Test Suite carry out automated tests. It is open source. It has access to more than 450 test profiles and over 100 test suites.
- With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of an android or ios device, including CPU, GPU, UX, Memory and more.
- Tyler's Frame Machine is a simple, free, educational, small, cross-platform, and portable tool for testing, benchmarking, calibration, framerate comparison, and demonstration.
- Quickly test and compare your computer's performance.
- Comprehensive toolbox to save battery, tweak, tune, backup, secure and monitor any Android devices.
- AOSMark shows how frequently a phone manufacturer pushes new Android OS versions to their phones.
- The first benchmark to test your device with game-like content with Android Extension Pack features.