gcolor2 Alternatives for Windows
gcolor2 is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is PicPick. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Just Color Picker or Instant Eyedropper. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to gcolor2 and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to gcolor2 are Colora (Free, Open Source), Pixie (Free), Colorpicker (Free, Open Source) and Free Color Picker (Free, Open Source).
- A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
- Just Color Picker is a tool that captures the colour of any pixel in any screen area and displays its code in a variety of formats.
- Instant Eyedropper is a free color detection tool for webmasters that will identify and automatically paste to the clipboard the HTML color code of any pixel on the screen with just a single mouse click.
- Color converter, screen color picker and color palettes for Windows. Colora is a small but powerful color converter and screen color picker for Windows.
- Small utility that can show you coordinates and color of any pixel on your screen in different formats (HEX, HTML, RGB, CMYK, HSV). It's staying on top, displays a color of that pixel under mouse cursor, the program can magnify that zone w/ hotkey. .
- Colorpicker is a clean, easy to use, yet efficient desktop application for color management. Pick any color on your screen with Colorpicker.
- Free Color Picker is a program that lets you capture the color of any pixel displayed on the screen.
- Color picker.
- With Instant Color Picker (ICP), you can quickly pick colors from screen and store them.Pick colors from any part of your screen.
- An advanced color picker utility, created for web-designers, graphic artists and application developers. .