Garmin Connect Alternatives for Blackberry
Garmin Connect is not available for Blackberry but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Blackberry alternative is Endomondo, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Garmin Connect and seven of them are available for Blackberry so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Blackberry alternatives to Garmin Connect are Runtastic (Freemium), SportyPal (Freemium), MapMyRIDE (Freemium) and MapMyFitness (Free).
- The Endomondo Sports Tracker is a free state of the art sports application for your smartphone.
- Runtastic is your personal sports and health assistant for all kinds of exercises (running, cycling, gym training, walking, hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, skating...
- SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile phone. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise.
- Turn your iPhone into the ultimate cycling computer.Easily track route, speed, distance, calories, time with audio alerts and much more!
- Everything you need from tracking runs and rides to logging gym workouts. This is your personal training log and friend.
- TRACK, SHARE, EXPLORE... Blaze your own trail with EveryTrail! Track your trips, take photos and add your story. Then share it all with one click at EveryTrail.
- SmartRunner is a sportstracking and geotracking application, which allows you to record your next run, biking trip, hike, walk, ride, or any other outdoor activity and publish...