Monitor all your video game playing time
If you ever wondered how much time you spent on playing a particular video game then the Gameplay Time Tracker is the program for you.
You will be able to use this software in order to find out how your game activity stacks up. Gameplay Time Tracker also allows you to find out what has taken the largest period of your life.
Furthermore you can find out what distance you covered with your mouse playing your favorite strategy or quest game or how many joystick buttons have you pressed while playing your favorite fighting game. More Info »
Also possible is the ability to see how your gaming activity changed in the course of year.
NOTE: Free for non-commercial use.
Here are some key features of "Gameplay Time Tracker":
· There is no need to add all your games manually - they will be detected by this application automatically
· Creates usable descriptions for detected games (title, developer, icon) on its own
· Detects user in-game activity
· Collects gaming controller usage statistics
· Allows to add older games into Windows Games Explorer
· Supports 64-bit OS and applications
· Does not reduce performance of your gaming rig
· Available for direct download without any registration