Free GameAnalytics Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Countly, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 28 alternatives to GameAnalytics so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GameAnalytics alternatives are Amplitude (Freemium), UXCam (Freemium), Google Analytics Mobile (Free) and Rakam (Freemium).
- Countly is a product analytics solution and innovation enabler that helps teams track product performance and customer journey and behavior across mobile, web, and desktop...
- Product Analytics for the Digital Era.
- UXCam is an app analytics tool that has the goal to let you understand your app user experience.
- The Google Analytics Mobile SDK brings all the goodness of web-based Google Analytics to mobile applications on Android and iOS.
- Rakam is a custom analytics platform. It collects data from various platforms (web, mobile, IoT etc.
- Richpanel is a Live Chat & Helpdesk tool specially designed for e-commerce stores with deep integrations to Shopify, Woocommerce & Magento.
- Kitemetrics provides keyword level attribution and analytics to help you optimize your Apple Search Ads bids.
- Measure and analyze activity across your app portfolio to answer your hardest questions and optimize your app experience.Flurry Grows with You
- Establish brand awareness and monetize mobile applications on the leading independent mobile advertising and data platform powering the app economy.
- Cloud-based, a real-time unified mobile app analytics and marketing platform for app marketers to learn, analyze and build highly personalized engagement strategies that drive your users and increased growth.