The most popular alternative is T-Clock Redux, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to FuzzyClock so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FuzzyClock alternatives are Free Desktop Clock (Free), LClock (Free), Dexclock (Free Personal) and TClock Light (Free).
- T-Clock Redux in an enhanced fork of Stoic Joker's T-Clock 2010 with ISO week number support, bug fixes and the ability to use Windows default calendar and ToolTip.
- Free Desktop Clock is the advanced replacement for standard Windows tray clock. See the time, day, and date in different skins. Over 50 skins are included in the distribution.
- LClock is a very simple program that makes the Windows' clock look like a Windows Longhorn Clock. It also comes with a simple popup calendar with reminder feature.
- A real-time working clock blended into beautiful artwork becomes your desktop background
- TClock allows you to modify the clock on the taskbar in Windows. TClock Light is a simple version of TClock.
- Alpha Clock is an tiny clock utility with miniature, but very nice LCD-style watch display.
- TClockEx enhances the standard Windows taskbar clock, adding the ability to display the date, time and lots of other information in any format you like.