FusionDesk AlternativesTask Management Tools and other similar apps like FusionDesk
Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. It is designed for composite tasks, and also offers effort tracking, categories, notes and more.
- - Task Coach is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to FusionDesk.
- - Task Coach is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to FusionDesk.
Tracks is a web-based application to help you implement David Allen’s Getting Things Done™ methodology. It was built using Ruby on Rails, and comes with a built-in webserver (WEBrick), so that you can run it on your own computer if you like.
- - Tracks is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to FusionDesk.
ThinkingRock open source and multi-platform software for Getting Things Done - the stress-free productivity methodology and international best selling book by David Allan. [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getting_Things_Done ]
- - ThinkingRock is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to FusionDesk.
Your life is complicated, but managing it doesnt need to be. The Hit List is a task manager that is simple to use, yet powerful enough for the most demanding workaholics. Whether you just want to jot down a grocery list or you need a full-blown Getting Things Done tool for...
- - The Hit List is the most popular iPad alternative to FusionDesk.
- - The Hit List is the most popular commercial alternative to FusionDesk.
no updates for years
Swift To-Do List - all your tasks and notes in one place. The number one task organizer for Windows. Light-weight and easy to use, yet powerful.
Free to-do list, task management and project management software for Windows and Mac. Use it to organize your tasks the most efficient way, so you can achieve more in less time.
TaskAgent is a simple to-do list manager that saves its lists as plain text files. While Dropbox syncing is optional, the benefit is that you can edit your lists from outside the app using your favorite text editor and then sync any changes back into the app.