Open Source Free Color Picker Alternatives
The most popular alternative is gpick, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to Free Color Picker so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Free Color Picker alternatives are gcolor2 (Free, Open Source), Instant Eyedropper (Free, Open Source), Colora (Free, Open Source) and KColorChooser (Free, Open Source).
- A color picker and color scheme creation tool.Features:Create palettes from images, Color scheme creation tools, Fast color picking, Magnification
- gcolor2 is a basic colourpicker utility that allows you to select any colour on your screen, and, well, grab it's colour.
- Instant Eyedropper is a free color detection tool for webmasters that will identify and automatically paste to the clipboard the HTML color code of any pixel on the screen with just a single mouse click.
- Color converter, screen color picker and color palettes for Windows. Colora is a small but powerful color converter and screen color picker for Windows.
- KColorChooser is a simple application to select the color from the screen or from a pallete.
- Virtual Magnifying Glass, a free, open source, screen magnification program for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X. Free full version download and instructions for use.
- Chroma is a wonderfully simple color picker that simplifies the task of finding usable colors.
- ColorPicker is a professional color creator and picker which has advanced features for artists and designers.
It is written with C++ and Qt for the best performance and flexibility.
- A cross-platform color picker. Select any color from screen, manage palettes, convert colors, etc.