Forest Alternatives for Windows
Forest is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is Cold Turkey, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Forest and 18 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Forest are LeechBlock (Free, Open Source), Freedom (Paid), FocusMe (Freemium) and Productivity Owl (Free).
- Protect your time against browser addiction without losing the benefit content, using 4 different modes adapted to you.
- ChatterBlocker blocks office and cubicle noise so you can focus on your work, not your coworkers.
- An add-on for...
- Anti-procrastination application for Mac and Windows. Avoid distractions and break bad online habits
without limiting your flexibility.
- AntySocial Windows Software blocks access to websites like Facebook, YouTube, MySpace, Hulu, Digg and other social media / time-wasting websites.
- Stop Procrastinating allows you to block the internet and cut online distraction.
- Citrus is an app that actively blocks distractions before they ever get to you. Simply tell Citrus what distracts you, and when you want it blocked, and Citrus takes care of the rest! CItrus actively blocks your distractions as you work!.
- Designed as an alternative to blocking apps and websites, Intent encourages mindful computer usage by reducing screen vibrancy when using potentially distracting applications.