Foo Basic Alternatives
Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. It is used to develop computer programs for Microsoft Windows, as well as web sites, web applications and web services.
- - Microsoft Visual Studio is the most popular Web-based, Windows & Mac alternative to Foo Basic.
- - Microsoft Visual Studio is the most popular free alternative to Foo Basic.
Microsoft Visual Studio Features
- - ASP.NET is the most popular Linux alternative to Foo Basic.
- - ASP.NET is the most popular Open Source alternative to Foo Basic.
FreeBASIC is a completely free, open-source, 32-bit BASIC compiler, with syntax similar to MS-QuickBASIC, that adds new features such as pointers, unsigned data types, inline assembly, object orientation, and many others.
Real Software and Real Studio are now Xojo. Create your own apps, like commercial or in house apps, games, utilities and more with Xojo! This object-oriented multi-platform development tool enables ordinary people to create extraordinary apps for the Desktop, Web, Console, and...
- - Xojo is the most popular commercial alternative to Foo Basic.
KBasic is a powerful programming language, which is simply intuitive and easy to learn. It is a new programming language, a further BASIC dialect and is related to VB.NET™, Visual Basic®, Visual Basic for Application® and Java™.Discontinued
The project is no longer developed. Its successor is Basic For Qt
Basic For Qt, KBasic 's successor, is related to VB.NET and Visual Basic and combines the best features of those tools and supports similar syntax, functions, objects and classes.
Basic For Qt FeaturesDiscontinued
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last versions (2012) can be still bought from the official website.