Free Foldermatch Alternatives for Mac
Foldermatch is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is FreeFileSync, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Foldermatch and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Foldermatch are dupeGuru (Free, Open Source), Beyond Compare (Paid), GoodSync (Freemium) and SyncBack (Freemium).
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- dupeGuru is a free and open source tool to find duplicate files on your computer. It can scan either filenames or contents.
- GoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- SyncBack is a tool to backup, synchronize, and restore data files.· Free: SyncBackFree (Windows) is a simple backup and restore solution at no cost.
- Unison is a file-synchronization tool for Unix and Windows.
- DirSync Pro is a small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization.
Java JRE 1.7 or above is needed to run DirSync Pro.
- Bacula is a set of Open Source, enterprise ready, computer programs that permit you (or the system administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data...
- Synkron is an application for folder synchronisation and folder-backups that allows you to configure your synchronisations in detail.
- Backuplist+ is a popular "wrapper" application for the new rsync 3.0.6 copy tool.
- JFileSync is a Java application used to synchronize directories of two different file systems.