FOG Project Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to FOG Project for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Clonezilla, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 31 alternatives to FOG Project and ten of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to FOG Project are Redo Rescue (Free, Open Source), Rescuezilla (Free, Open Source), FSArchiver (Free, Open Source) and Image for Windows (Image for Linux) (Paid).
- Open-source partition and disk imaging, cloning and recovery solution with multicast support to clone 40+ computers simultaneously.
- Redo Rescue is an easy-to-use backup and recovery solution that can restore a fully working system from a backup image, even to a blank new hard disk.
- Rescuezilla is a free, easy-to-use hard drive disk imaging application that boots as a live USB. Rescuezilla is fully interoperable with Clonezilla.
- FSArchiver is a system tool that allows you to save the contents of a file system to a compressed archive file.
- Image for Windows is an affordable and reliable drive image backup and restore solution that provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive's...
- The Free Edition of HDClone is the ideal tool for cloning, migrating and imaging contents of internal/mobile hard disks, SSD and USB media. Since it works on physical level, it can be used with any operating system and any file system.
- PING (Partimage Is Not Ghost) is a free software Linux-based live CD ISO built upon the partimage and Linux from Scratch (LFS) projects for disk cloning or backup purposes.
- Free Data recovery and Undelete software for Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS file system. Unformat , Unerase and Easy Recovery tool.
- Free and open-source application for deployment and management of operating systems.