Free FocusMe Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to FocusMe for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Cold Turkey, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 44 alternatives to FocusMe and 16 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to FocusMe are Freedom (Paid), BrowseControl (Paid), InternetOff (Free) and SprintWork (Paid).
- Cold Turkey is a productivity program that you can use to temporarily block yourself off of popular social media sites, addicting websites and games so that you can get your work...
- InternetOff allows you to quickly turn off the internet so that you can go offline.
- If you find yourself constantly ending up on distracting websites, you know what a time sink your computer can be.
- Protect your time against browser addiction without losing the benefit content, using 4 different modes adapted to you.
- Citrus is an app that actively blocks distractions before they ever get to you. Simply tell Citrus what distracts you, and when you want it blocked, and Citrus takes care of the rest! CItrus actively blocks your distractions as you work!.
- Block distracting sites and time-sinks with this Chrome extension so that you can focus and get things done! Has advanced scheduling, multiple blocklists, pre-made suggestions and more!.
- SiteCop is a website timer and blocker that protects you from time-wasting websites and includes a Pomodoro option.
- An add-on for...
- Iris is software which makes monitors healthy for the eyes. With iris you can reduce the blue light emitted from your screen for better sleep, reduce the brightness of your screen without PWM and avoid eye pain.