Free Flume Alternatives
For those wanting a way to access Instagram from the desktop, Flume provides an elegant solution. It's a desktop client for Mac with a very pleasing, user-friendly interface. Alternatives vary heavily as most are focused on a specific platform, many being for the Mac or Windows desktops.
Some tools aren't technically clients but they can function similar to clients and offer enhanced features enabling you to bulk upload or schedule Instragram posts. These tools are generally web-based.
- Facebook's media-focused social network for sharing and discovering stories through photo and video content.
- Pixelfed is an image sharing platform with focus on Privacy, Safety and Security, an ethical alternative to centralized platforms like Instagram.
Federated, Ad-Free, No algorithms, No 3rd party analytics or tracking.
Can run on your own server.
- Visually plan, schedule and analyze posts for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Increase your exposure and connect with new customers on Instagram. Maximize your Instagram marketing by using Stim to get real organic engagement and convert your followers to real customers.
- This very simple app allows you to access to the Instagram mobile website like you can do on your smartphone.
- Post on Instagram from your computer!Scheduling your Instagram posts for a whole week is easy
- Steller is the best way to create, share and discover fun and inspiring stories. Now share directly to Instagram Stories.
- Take control of your Instagram scheduleStop doing repetitive work yourself and let us do it for you.Seamlessly schedule Instagram posts, we handle the rest.Schedule posts