Free FireShot Alternatives for Google Chrome
There are many alternatives to FireShot for Google Chrome if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Google Chrome alternative is ShareX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to FireShot and 17 are available for Google Chrome so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Google Chrome alternatives to FireShot are LightShot (Free), Evernote Web Clipper (Free), Nimbus Screenshot (Freemium) and GoFullPage (Formerly Full Page Screen Capture) (Freemium, Open Source).
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- Lightshot - easy screenshot tool, is screen capture tool for Windows and Mac platforms, with the added advantage of automatically uploading it online for sharing or editing.
- Save anything you see online - including text, links and images - into your Evernote account with a single click.
- Capture or record any part of your screen. The editor will help you to annotate or blur sensitive info. Fast upload and share with the Short URL.
- Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!.
- Capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, one-click upload to share. CaptureCapture visible part
- Add the OneNote Web Clipper to your web browser so you can save, annotate, and organize anything from the web.
- PageArchiver (previously called "Scrapbook for SingleFile") is a Chrome extension that helps you to archive web pages for offline reading.Main features are:
- An easy tool for taking screenshots (full screen / visible part / selected by yourself).
- Screengrab!, successor of...