Mozilla Firefox Alternatives for iPad
There are many alternatives to Mozilla Firefox for iPad if you are looking to replace it. The most popular iPad alternative is Brave, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Mozilla Firefox and many of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to Mozilla Firefox are Google Chrome (Free), Microsoft Edge (Free), Safari (Free) and Yandex.Browser (Free).
- Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser with a built-in ad blocker*, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
- Microsoft's Chromium based browser, rebuilt for performance, compatibility and security.
- The best browser for your Mac is the one that comes with your Mac. Safari is faster and more energy efficient than other browsers.
- Firefox Focus is the Mozilla-made browser that considers your privacy first and foremost.
- Maxthon is a browser with innovative features, speed and security. Features Tabbed document interface
- Seamlessly take control of your personal information, no matter where the Internet takes you.
- Dolphin is a free, fast, smart and personal web browser for Android, iPhone and iPad. The exclusive features include one-tap share, tabbed browsing, cloud sync, gesture browsing, sonar search, speed dial, sidebar and a lot more to be discovered.
- Sleipnir is a Japanese tabbed web browser, released by Fenrir Inc.