Free File Privacy Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Axcrypt, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to File Privacy so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting File Privacy alternatives are Encrypto (Free), File Lock PEA (Free, Open Source), Unicode Crypter (Free) and Crypter (Free, Open Source).
- AxCrypt is a simple file encryption software for Windows. It integrates seamlessly with your workflow to encrypt, decrypt, store, send and work with files.Main features
- Encrypto lets you encrypt files before sending them to friends or coworkers. Just drop a file into Encrypto, set a password, and then send it however you normally would — but this time with added security. It’s free for both Mac and Windows.
- Platform-independent password-based authenticated encryption of files & folders.
- Unicode Crypter is a portable tool that encrypts and decrypts any Unicode character from 1 to 1114111!
- Crypter is a console utility to encode-decode, encrypt-decrypt, or digest any file with 64 bases, 35 ciphers, and 126 digester algorithms respectively.
- S.S.E. File Encryptor is a cross-platform encrypter/decrypter of files and folders.
- VSEncryptor is an easy to use file and text encryption program. You can encrypt any file or text you choose.
- VSFileEncrypt is an easy to use file encryption program. You can encrypt any file you choose.