Open Source FFsplit Alternatives
The most popular alternative is OBS Studio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to FFsplit so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FFsplit alternatives are ShareX (Free, Open Source), Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), VokoscreenNG (Free, Open Source) and Streamlabs OBS (Freemium, Open Source).
- Full-featured screen recording and live streaming software for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- Small screenshot tool with support for OCR, Office export, annotations, and more.
- VokscreenNG is a user friendly screencaster for Linux and Windows.
- Streamlabs OBS is all you need for streaming! Our almighty developers have combined a streamer's essentials like video preview, dashboard, and chat windows in one app with better video quality and lower CPU usage.
- KDE new screenshot program, replaced ksnapshot in current releases.
- Record your computer screen with audio input from Mic or Speakers. Also shows mouse clicks in addition to the regular cursor.
- Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!.
- Hotshots is a screenshot tool with some editing features.
- Tool for taking fastest and simple screenshots of entire screen, windows and regions.