Free FFsplit Alternatives
The most popular alternative is OBS Studio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to FFsplit so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FFsplit alternatives are ShareX (Free, Open Source), Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), LightShot (Free) and PicPick (Free Personal).
- Full-featured screen recording and live streaming software for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- Small screenshot tool with support for OCR, Office export, annotations, and more.
- Lightshot - easy screenshot tool, is screen capture tool for Windows and Mac platforms, with the added advantage of automatically uploading it online for sharing or editing.
- A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
- Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder for Windows that can capture anything on your PC screen. Also, it makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies.
- VokscreenNG is a user friendly screencaster for Linux and Windows.
- Screenshot Editing and Video Screen Capture Software for Windows and Mac.
- Streamlabs OBS is all you need for streaming! Our almighty developers have combined a streamer's essentials like video preview, dashboard, and chat windows in one app with better video quality and lower CPU usage.
- Skitch is a screenshot editing and sharing utility for Mac and iOS that permits the user to add shapes and text to an image, and then share it online.