FFCoder is a .NET based audio/video converter, which is capable of transcoding audio and video files to various formats. It is a unified frontend for many freeware utilities such as FFmpeg, MPlayer and MEncoder.
* Supports 16 command line encoders : ffmpeg, mencoder, ffmpeg2theora, x264, xvid_encraw, avs2avi, lame, faac, Nero AAC, OggEnc, FLAC, Monkey’s Audio, OptimFROG, Speex, MusePack and WavPack.
* Batch processing.
* Parallel processing (multiple files can be transcoded at same time).
* Advanced configuration options for all codecs.
* Supports 2-pass encoding with automated first pass.
* Encode video using vfw codecs such as VP6, VP7 and FFDShow (by using avs2avi).
* MeGUI presets can be imported for x264 and xvid encoding.
* Support for video filters provided by the encoder (such as mencoder’s filters)
* Input files can be avisynth scripts or any format supported by ffmpeg.
* For encoders such as x264_cli which support very few input formats, the video is decoded with ffmpeg and then piped to the encoder, on-the-fly.
* Tools: Dump audio/video stream to file, create images in JPEG/BMP/PNG/TIFF format, rebuild/cut/join video files, quantization matrix editor, etc.
... More Info »