Open Source FastStone Image Viewer Alternatives
The most popular alternative is nomacs, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to FastStone Image Viewer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FastStone Image Viewer alternatives are ImageGlass (Free, Open Source), JPEGView (Free, Open Source), gThumb (Free, Open Source) and qView (Free, Open Source).
- nomacs is a small, fast image viewer able to handle the most common image formats including RAW images. Additionally it is possible to synchronize multiple viewers.
- You can use Image to view your digital images and photos of many different formats. .
- JPEGView is a lean, fast and highly configurable viewer/editor for JPEG, BMP, PNG, WEBP, TGA, GIF and TIFF images with a minimal GUI.
- gThumb is an image viewer and browser for the GNOME Desktop. Features Image Viewer
- qView is a Qt-based image viewer designed to be practical and minimal, available for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Eye of GNOME is the official image viewer for the GNOME Desktop environment. With it, you can view single image files, as well as large image collections.
- Qt5 image viewer with optional video support. Contribute to easymodo/qimgv development by creating an account on GitHub.
- PhotoQt is a simple, yet powerful and good looking image viewer, written in Qt, published as open-source, and completely free.
- QuickViewer is a graphic image viewer for comfortable browsing of many images.
- Gwenview is a fast and easy to use image viewer by KDE, ideal for browsing and displaying a collection of images.