The most popular alternative is Spotify, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Fanburst so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Fanburst alternatives are SoundCloud (Freemium), Bandcamp (Freemium), Audius Music (Free, Open Source) and Playary (Free).
- Spotify is a freemium music streaming service providing digital rights management-restricted content from record labels including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group and Universal.
- Listen to free music and podcasts on Soundcloud.
- Bandcamp helps artists sell their music and merch directly to their fans, and helps fans discover new music and directly support those who make it.
- Decentralized & open-source streaming platform controlled by artists, fans, & developers.
- Watch video clips from youtube and listen music. Playary collects and organizes music videos from Youtube and serves with music player UI. Our song database is growing day by day.
- Online radio player. list of the best radio stations that are streaming online. For access to live streams, simply click the name of the station and listen via this website. Music genres, AM and FM radio stations, news and talk online radio.
- With Spotify Lite, you can play millions of songs, for free. The Spotify Lite app is small, so you'll save space on your phone, and save data when using it on the go.
- Soundmash is a music-based social community. It offers bands, artists, and music labels a platform for self-promotion. Songs can be streamed, downloaded in MP3 format, sold through the store, or licensed to others.
- Find thousands of podcasts to listen from, as well as completely new, unique shows that can’t be found anywhere else. Get great recommendations on new things to listen to. Podimo has a fair eco-system, sharing revenues with podcasts' creators.
- Vibendo is a new social-media and music distribution platform dedicated to music from the Balkan statesWe make music streaming more social, more emotional, more Balkan.