F2KO CMD Tools Alternatives
NirCmd is a small utility that allows you to do many useful tasks from command-line, without displaying any user interface: change your display settings, turn off your monitor, open the door of your CD-ROM drive, and more...
- - NirCmd is the most popular Windows alternative to F2KO CMD Tools.
- - NirCmd is the most popular free alternative to F2KO CMD Tools.
Clickermann - an easy-to-learn universal programmable clicker. Autoclicker This will help you create a bot for any game or automate the work at the computer.
Free software for easily automate your recurring tasks.
- Automate your recurring tasks
- Load your data into your applications (Internet Explorer, Oracle Applications, SAP ...) using data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Test the robustness of an application by simulating multiple u.
Tron is a console application which simulates user intervention for otherwise unscriptable applications.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 0.9.10, released in September 2011, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.
This is a tiny hack to display message boxes from Windows batch files and command line programs. There are many like it but the developer didn't find any that was open source, non-copyleft and had no external dependencies (.NET Framework, GTK+, etc.).
- - Batch MessageBox is the most popular Open Source alternative to F2KO CMD Tools.
Xdialog is designed to be a drop in replacement for the "dialog" or "cdialog" programs. It converts any terminal based program into a program with an X-windows interface. The dialogs are easier to see and use while adding even more functionalities (e.g.
- - xdialog is the most popular Linux alternative to F2KO CMD Tools.
Clicador is basically an auto clicker, that is simple a program that simulates mouse clicking. It's fairly generic and will work alongside any other computer program running at the time and acting as though a physical mouse button is pressed.