Eyes Relax Alternatives for Linux
Eyes Relax is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is stretchly, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 35 alternatives to Eyes Relax and five of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Eyes Relax are Workrave (Free, Open Source), Safe Eyes Linux (Free, Open Source), Iris (Freemium) and BreakTimer (Free, Open Source).
- stretchly is cross-platform open source app that reminds you to take breaks when working with computer.
- Workrave is a program that assists in the recovery and prevention of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
- Protect your eyes from eye strain using this continuous breaks reminder. A Free and Open Source Linux alternative for EyeLeo.
- Iris is software which makes monitors healthy for the eyes. With iris you can reduce the blue light emitted from your screen for better sleep, reduce the brightness of your screen without PWM and avoid eye pain.
- Save yourself from RSI and eye-strain
BreakTimer allows you to set up customizable breaks and will remind you to take them.
BreakTimer is free and open source and available for Windows, macOS and Linux.